I am behind on accepting awards. I will try to catch up. I think the awards are a wonderful way to encourage fellow bloggers, give a little free press and show some appreciation for the creativity that we all seem to love.
On 10/21/12, http://peacewithmylife.com nominated me for the Sunshine Blog Award She is real supporter and lover of animals, a Reiki Master (like me) and creater of a wonderful blog that I love to visit! Please take a moment to stop by and enjoy!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. link the award to the person who gave it to me (see above);
2. answer the questions about myself (see below);
3. nominate bloggers for the award; and
4. link my nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award (see recipients’ blogs).
Here are the trivia questions.
1. Name a goal you have: My goal is to have a house of my own – not just a rent house.
2. Name something unusual about you: I love dancing in the moonlight.
3. My Passion: writing, coaching, photography, and helping other people.
4. Favorite Time of Year: I truly love fall. Fall has all of my favorite colors, the air is cool and crisp and the promise of winter is in the air. Fall also has two of my favorite holidays – Halloween and Thanksgiving.
6. Favorite Physical Activity: I really love walking in the woods when I have the opportunity. I used to have two malamutes, we loved walking together. I miss them. I love watching sunrise and sunset – they are each different and all are beautiful.
7. What Puts a Smile on My Face? Watching my girls grow into beautiful teenagers. I love watching the puppies play and our black cat stretching in a sunbeam.
I am going to nominate 15 bloggers for this award, but there are many more I wish I could add. Take the time to check out their blogs – you will be glad you did!
Thank you all for visiting! Keep up the good work!