I’ve really come to enjoy the blogging community. What a great way for the writers and creatively inclined people to reach out to meet, greet, and encourage each other! I love the different awards too as they give us a chance to introduce different blogs we enjoy.
I’ve recently been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by a truly talented blogger and wonderful lady at http://cauldronsandcupcakes.com/, which I do hope you will visit! She always has something interesting to show or tell.
The Rules for Award participation are:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
So, for some more fascinating facts about me…
1. Hawks like me. I have had hawks land just feet in front of me, land on a bush outside my window, or just silently watch in trees close by.
2. I absolutely love candles.
3. As a child I loved to climb trees.
4. When I was 12 years old I worked as a junior life guard and taught toddlers to swim at an indoor pool.
5. I love cake.
6. I love riding motorcycles.
7. While I like the sound of storms, being around water (like a lake or the ocean) when there’s a storm is very frightening to me. I do NOT like choppy water. I drowned in a wave pool at a water park when I was 14 yrs old, but the lifeguard saved me.
The Bloggers I am nominating for this award (in no particular order) are:
These are but a few of the blogs I read. Please take the time to check them out.
- I received One Lovely Blog Award (1earthnow.wordpress.com)
- One Lovely Blog Award 🙂 (jenniferkellandperry.wordpress.com)
- Feeling the Love Rain Down (shoesonthewrongfeet.com)