One Lovely Blog Award
I am so happy and humbled to receive this award from Beth at http://definitelyleopard.com her blog is about life, having fun and lots of great recipes!! She has a great sense of humor and an obvious love for her family.
The rules to receiving this Lovely Blog Award are as follows:
Create a link to the sight of the person who gave you the award. See above…check!
Write 7 random facts about yourself. See below…check!!
1) I love to meet new people, don’t care where they’re from or what their background is – just love to meet them.
2) I have a weakness for animals. I suppose I inherited that from my dad since he pretty much let us keep it if it followed us home.
3)I just started drinking coffee about 3 years ago. I always loved the smell of it, but never found any that tasted like it smelled. Thank goodness they have flavored creamers!!
4) I love to bake.
5) I love to travel – and greatly miss being able to just get in the car and go, stupid gas prices!! grrr!
6) I still am not sure what I want to be when I grow up. In my defense, life seems to be evolving each day. I love art and writing, love to coach people, other than that – it’s all just going to unfold as it goes along I guess.
7) I’ve always wanted to go in a Buddhist temple and wonder if they allow women to visit. I really have to find out this summer. lol
And finally, create links to some blogs that you think are worth reading …here you go, take a moment and check them out, you may find you like them too!!
http://cookwithkathy.wordpress.com/ – so much wonder information!
http://organizedlivingessentials.com/ – More than just a blog about organization, a beautiful perspective from a great lady!
http://shianwrites.wordpress.com/ – Shauna Jackson – author, blog about life, writing and inspiration.
http://holessence.wordpress.com/ – blog about healing and inspiration
http://trikatykid.wordpress.com/ – a blog about the journey of life
http://reflectionsinapuddle.wordpress.com/ – amazing blog about life’s journey, photo’s, and different perspectives.
http://sojournerspace.wordpress.com/ – a terrific blog that will make you think and pause to smile, laugh, feel
http://ladyromp.com/ – inspirational blog about the empowerment of women
http://vdcoleman.wordpress.com/ – a blog about reinventing yourself and some wonderful perspective and inspiration
These are just a few of the wonderful blogs I’ve had the pleasure to read and visit. There are so many!!
Cherry Coley (c)