It appears that I have been nominated for a blogging award by http://kathrynrubidoux.wordpress.com/ She cracks me up and writes an amazing blog! When you have a moment go check it out. 🙂 Thank you, Kathryn!!
I rather like these awards. What a great way to reach out and encourage other bloggers along the way – just a “hey, I follow you and think you’re something special!” moment.
I notice in the rules I have to pass it on to 15 other bloggers. This is getting harder the more blogs I come into contact with and read. There are so many that are doing a great job out there! To be fair, I will try to pick some people I haven’t suggested before.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I enjoy each of these blogs, even though I just added a few of them, they all seem very promising and I am looking forward to great things from them!
Seven Things About Me:
Wolves and Owls are my favorite animals.
I am half Cherokee and half Irish.
I am from Dallas, Texas – I try not to have an accent, but some days I fail.
I love black cats.
I love all kinds of spicy food.
I am a knowledge junkie – I love researching things, as well as finding out what people believe and why.
I married and divorced, and have been a single mom for 7 years.
So there’s your random bits of trivia about me.