I have been nominated by http://makesomethingmondays.wordpress.com for the Sunshine Award. Awww! Thank you! I love her blog, it has a little bit of all kinds of things and she encourages me and makes me smile!!
The award has some guidelines to be followed.
1. Include the logo in a post on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 marvelous bloggers.
4. Let your nominees knows about their award by linking them to the Sunshine Award in their comments sections.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
10 questions for the Sunshine Award
- Favorite Color: Black. I love black, it goes with everything!!
- Favorite Animal: I have a special love for wolves. I used to have a couple of malamutes and would love to get another one.
- Favorite Number: 25
- Favorite Drink: raspberry lemonade – just because I want to be different.
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, though I don’t like the new format. Twitter is okay and I’m beginning to like it better.
- Your Passion: Art and writing of any kind
- Favorite Pattern: I don’t know….something that flows and is interesting. lol
- Giving or Receiving Gifts: Giving for sure!! I love to make gifts or find something I know someone will love then watch their face light up when they open it.
- Favorite Day: Saturdays
- Favorite Flower: I love flowers, in a garden and out in the sunshine. I like the one’s you can stick in the ground, wish them luck then watch them come back again the next season. ha. Other than that I guess if I get real flowers I like carnations and roses for their fragrance and colors.
The following talented bloggers have given me non-stop encouragement and sunshine and I enjoy reading and checking out their pages:
Take a moment to say hello and share a smile with these talented people. 🙂