I am so excited and humbled that my fellow blogger (whose posts I love to read) http://living4bliss.wordpress.com/ nominated me for an award! I apologize for taking a bit longer to post this one. Moving put a bit of a kink in my schedule.
The purpose of blogger awards is to share love. Please visit these amazing award-winning blogs and share love, a comment, a like and maybe even subscribe. If you are nominated for these awards, don’t forget to share the joy by nominating others.
The rules for this award require that I reveal 7 things about myself, so that is a great place to start.
- I have two daughters Casey and Lindsey that keep me on my toes, make me smile, and often laugh at me too. My daughters mean the world to me.
- Writing has always been my first love. I was writing plays long before I could actually hold a crayon or pencil. I performed my first puppet show when I was 4 years old for my Sunday school class. Not saying that the writing was always spectacular, but it’s something I’ve loved to do for as long as I can remember.
- I am also an artist, though I have not really pursued that interest for a while personally. It is something I do plan to get back into this year. I love to paint, draw and create artwork.
- I was in theatre in middle school and it terrified me. I got terrible stage fright and couldn’t make my voice work. After I had kids I somehow lost the stage fright and have no trouble speaking to crowds. Weird, huh?
- I love studying religions, beliefs, cultures, history and physics. One of my favorite past times is expanding my horizons. I am a firm believe in God, and a Reiki Master too.
- I have been an avid ghost hunter and researcher of the weird, the unusual and paranormal long before it was a popular thing to do. By the age of ten I had published my first short story – horror fiction.
- It has actually been challenging for me to write inspirational, as I have a natural lean to the dark side of things, but I have learned to balance the two and enjoy inspirational writing and reading very much now, though I still love to read Dean Koontz and Stephen King.
Thank you http://living4bliss.wordpress.com/ for this wonderful award. Readers please visit and subscribe to this awesome blog. This blog is designed to be informational and uplifting. I love hearing her point of view and enjoy the opportunity to share.
Pass the award along to 15 other blogs.
And the winners are…
Take a moment to browse and enjoy. What an honor to be able to pass this on to other people who are so talented and fun!