What is Coaching?
What is Coaching? When you think of Coaching perhaps sports comes to mind. Life Coaching is much the same as sports coaching, but instead of concentrating on a particular game, it concentrates on specific topics. As a Life Coach:
- We will address a topic of your choosing
- I become a sounding board for your ideas, and circumstances.
- I listen carefully and ask questions to gain clarity and help with insight
- I open the door for possibility thinking.
- I help brainstorm and discuss possible strategies or game plans
- I will help you to set reachable and effective goals
- I encourage you along the way and work as an accountability partner
- I cheer you on for a job well done
Coaching is not the same as counseling. I do not offer advice, give homework, or books to read. Stop telling yourself that it’s too late, or that you will “get to” your dreams when there’s time and opportunity. Together we will strategize to create a fulfilling and exciting future starting now! Whether you are creating a new life after a divorce, making a mid-life transition, or simply stretching your wings for the first time, Coaching can help bring into focus the opportunities that are available to you right now!
If you are curious and want to experience the magic of Coaching for yourself – try a FREE Coaching session. There’s no obligation.
Sessions are given over the phone and range from 15 minutes to 45 minutes.
Available appointment hours are:
- Monday , Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 7:30 pm – 9:30pm
- Saturdays appointments are by request and available 10 am – 12 pm
Contact me at: